Saturday, June 24, 2017

Here we go AGAIN!!! Let's Blog...


Hey Nesters!

I know it's been some time since my last blog post...OK...a LONG time.  Starting a "brick and mortar" shop has been a huge undertaking. I'm not complaining, it's just the whole idea of opening the The Robin's Nest was to simplify my life.


Nearly two years later I am finally starting to find my footing.  Birdie #3 , last one in the Nest, will be a Junior in High School, and Birdie #2 will be a Senior in College.  I always thought that the older your kiddos were...the easier it was.  Well, that is just NOT true!  The drama is bigger and somehow I control nothing.  Unlike the days when I controlled the coming/going, meals, bedtimes, friends, you get the picture.

Now, however, at least I'm older and wiser.  A little yoga and a little wine go a long way! 


"Zen" Robin has been feeling the need to get her words out! Wisdom, maybe, entertaining, definitely! I'm so glad to be back to blogging again..  Thanks for taking this journey with me!

Drop me a line, I'd L-O-V-E to hear from you!

Cheers,
Robin





No comments:

Post a Comment