Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Take Two....Let's try this again


Gotta say.....I'm a little overhelmed with all the technology that surrounds us each day! I sooo want to be a blogger! When I was a teenager I faithfully wrote secret entries into my diary each and every day, only to be discovered and "blabbed" by my little brother Joe.


Last year I failed miserably at starting a blog. It's a new year and a "older" new me. I'm going to try this one more time!


I recently returned from an amazing trip to Texas to rummage the fields of Warrenton and waltz dreamily through the tents of the Marburger Antique Fair. My 5th trip....I never get tired of seeing the creativity that abounds in the "vintage" community! That's what we are, a community! I had the honor and priviledge to meet Sue Whitney, of Junk Market Magazine!! Holy Cow!!! What an AMAZING lady!! If you get a chance, make the trek down to Texas in the spring or fall, you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment